The Benefits of Combination Products
A key limitation to landscape company revenue growth is the ability to service all customers with seasonally appropriate products in the proper time frame. That would be difficult enough if it were not for the added constraints caused by unpredictable weather AND a limited work force. You cannot make every service call for maximum product effectiveness if mother nature does not cooperate.
A growing concern in the industry is availability of qualified and skilled workers to man the service teams to support a thriving and growing business. If only you could get great turf care results in fewer trips to each location or less time per location. After all, time is money. The good news is that you can...and it is much easier than you may think.
Combination Fertilizer Products
Application appropriate turf fertilizers pretreated with herbicide and/or insecticide active ingredients are available to provide up to three services in one application. One application of combination fertilizer at appropriate rates using existing spreading equipment is all it takes. More treatments in one application means more time to serve more customers with the same workforce. Increased customers means more revenue and profit.
Types of Combination Fertilizer Products
Fertilizer with Weed Control
Many products exist offering a wide variety of NPK and nitrogen sources to match the specific fertility needs that are treated with one or more herbicides depending on the required control. Types of control could include post-emergent broadleaf weed control, pre-emergent weed control or a combination of both.
Lebanon Turf offers an extensive line of Weed Control fertilizers combining a variety of NPK ratios and our technologies along with a number of herbicides to meet every need. We also offer a quality starter fertilizer with a pre-emergent weed control that allows new grass seed to germinate while preventing weeds from growing.
- Post-Emergent broadleaf weed control like ProScape 20-0-7 25% Meth-Ex with Trimec
- Pre-Emergent weed control like ProScape 20-0-8 40% MESA with Dimension
- Both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control 3-in-1 product like ProScape 19-0-6 40% MESA with LockUp and Dimension
- Unique ProScape 21-22-4 Starter Fertilizer with Mesotrione to prevent weeds in newly seeded grass.
Fertilizer with Insect Control
Many products exist offering a wide variety of NPK and nitrogen sources to match the specific fertility needs that are treated with one or more insecticides depending on the required control. Types of control could include surface insect control, soil based insect control or a combination of both.
Lebanon Turf also offers Insect Control fertilizers in various NPK's with our unique technologies in combination with a number of insecticides.
- Surface insect control like ProScape 16-0-8 43% MESA with Bifenthrin
- Soil-based insect control like ProScape 15-0-5 40% MESA with Merit
- Both surface and soil-based insect control 3-in-1 product like ProScape 20-0-5 30% MESA with Acelepryn
More rare are products offering a variety of NPK and nitrogen sources that are treated with herbicide and insecticide depending on the required control. Based on timing of application these products usually combine surface and soil insect control with pre-emergent weed control in a unique time saving product.
Lebanon Turf offers various Insect and pre-emergent weed control combination fertilizers including:
- ProScape 25-0-5 51% MESA 100% EXPO .167 Dimension + .067 Acelepryn SGN 150
- ProScape 30-0-10 100% Meth Ex 100% EXPO .167 Dimension + .067 Acelepryn SGN 150
- ProScape 19-0-9 50% MESA 100% EXPO .253 Dimension + .067 Acelepryn